- Discuss the Best Strategy for Selling Your Home
- Formal Listing Presentation
- Repair and Staging Suggestions
- Property Evaluation
- Complete Market Analysis
- Establish Sales Price
LISTING & ACTIVE
- Marketing Campaign Started
- Professional Photography Taken
- Signs Installed
- Submitted to Multiple Listing Service
- Showing Times Selected
- Sentrilock Fingerprint Lockbox Installed
- E-mail Campaigns Started
- Facebook Listings Initiated
- Offer(s) Received
- Offer(s) Negotiated
- Offer Accepted
- Back-up Offer(s) Accepted
- Inspections Completed
- Appraisal Completed
- Contingencies Removed
- Property Closes
- Refer Friends to Us!
8 steps to to success
8 STEPS TO TO SUCCESS
STEP 2:market Preparation
STEP 8:hire an award
homes with professional photography…
- Receive an average of 87% more views than their peers across all price tiers.
- Have a 47% higher asking price per square foot.
- Homes with more photos sell faster, too. A home with one photo spends an average 70 days on the market, but a home with 20 photos spends 32 days on the market.
Over 95% of home buyers start their search online, so professional photography is imperative to selling a home! We hire a professional to come take the best pictures and they are all completely edited to make sure your home is shown perfectly! Aerial photography is also a huge plus for homes with acreage. Learn more here!
Step 2:MARKET PREPARATION
We advise on decluttering and making repairs / alterations that will help you gain financially as well as show your home in its best possible form for the fastest possible sale.
Potential buyers want to feel like they can easily fit all their belongings and be well-organized.
- “First Impressions Last a Lifetime”.
- Spacious rooms should appear spacious.
- Store any unnecessary pieces of furniture to allow for easy movement around the room and throughout the house.
Step 3:LIST PROPERTY ONLINE
TARGETED EMAIL CAMPAIGN
Social Media Posts
Paid Social Media Ads
Step 4:making the calls
Because we are completely dedicated to selling YOUR home, we practice engaging our audience in every avenue. Practicing our scripts makes us more knowledgeable and prepared.
We approach each call and encounter with:
We also have weekly briefing sessions with our team to hone-in on the perks of your home in case we come across a buyer during a call, out in our community, or anywhere else we may encounter a potential buyer. Your listing lives in our hearts and we market your home like it was our own everywhere we go!
Step 5:facebook marketing
It is no longer acceptable for your real estate agent to just input your listing onto the MLS, stick a sign in your yard and wait to collect their check. We go above and beyond to market your home on social media and more.
Custom Post on Facebook
Paid Boost Targeting
Marketplace FOR SALE Listing
According to a study done by MIT, the odds of contacting a lead after more than 30 minutes versus after 5 minutes drops 100 times. From 5 to 10 minutes the odds decrease by 5 times. Is there any wonder why the average single real estate agent misses so many opportunities to convert prospective home buyer leads for their seller?
Our team, led by Lynn, is trained and prepared to follow up immediately because it’s essential to selling your home quickly and for the value you deserve.
Step 7:SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
2020 SOCIAL MEDIA STATS
- An average user spends 2 hours and 24 minutes per day on social media in 2020.
- 50.1% of the time spent on mobile is done using social media apps in 2020.
- Facebook is the most popular, costing people an average of 2 hours and 24 minutes each day.
- Youtube takes an average of 40 minutes per day.
- Users spend an average of 30 minutes per day on Snapchat in 2020.
- Instagram users are spending an average of 28 minutes on the platform daily in 2020.
- Pinterest users take it slow and scroll through ideas for only 14.2 minutes every day.
We train constantly on the ever changing algorithms of the different social media platforms. We pride ourselves on being #1 in real estate social media pages in our area based on total followers and interaction.
Step 8: HIRE AN award-winning realtor
HOW CHANTEL FICK
MEASURES UP AGAINST THE COMPETITION:
Realty Executives National Chairman’s Award awarded to the Top Agent in each Franchise 2020
Named as HOUR Detroit Magazine’s 2021 All Stars
Ranked in the TOP 1% of Agents NATIONWIDE by REAL TRENDS
Ranked in the TOP 100 Agents in Michigan 2020
Chantel Fick, Associate Broker
Realty Executives Main Street, LLC
1022 S. Lapeer Road
Lapeer, MI 48446